[liblouis-liblouisxml] [john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re: Nemeth example]

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:31:28 -0600

The original message was rejected by freelists.org because the Ecartis
mail handler found what it thought might be a mommand. Hopefully, this
extra material will put it beyond its horizon.

John

----- Forwarded message from "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
-----

Subject: Re: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Nemeth example
From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:17:49 -0600
To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff,

Apparently nobody on this list has much experience with chemical
notation. You might have better luck on the blindmath list. To join,
send a message to blindmath-request@xxxxxxxxxx and put subscribe in the
suabject line.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer

----- End forwarded message -----

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer