[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: gnulib error module

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:18:47 +0100

I think what Davy did was just a quick temporary workaround in his branch. Mike
is trying to build master if I understand correctly.

Arend Arends writes:

What I meant is that Davy changed the line 'char *program_name =
"check_yaml";' to 'char *program_name;'
It would be more correct to change this to something like 'char
*program_name = "";' to start with.

Arend