[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: getopt_long and help2man

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:40:47 -0500

Christian,

Setting up a separate branch for these things sounds like a good idea. I
found that setting up branches was really simple after I checked out the
entire svn tree. My own development branch is johnb-devel , where I am
working on code to handle math codes like UK maths and Marburg. I do not
plan to do any work on the tools for a while, so merging should be
simple.

John

--
My websites: