[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: dot or point

  • From: Paul Wood <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 11:47:43 +0100

Thanks Bert!
I'll try redefining decpoint

On 07/08/2014 11:25, Bert Frees wrote:
If the dot is defined as `decpoint' the num sign comes before it. You
could try to solve this particular by making an always rule that
replaces "p." with ";p1". Basically it depends on how often you think
the num sign needs to be before the dot and how often it needs to be
after. If it needs to come after most of the time you might consider
making that the default and making the decpoint case the exception.

HTH, Bert

Paul Wood writes:

How do you specify that a dot/point (full stop) should be before the
number sign not after?
some page references are p.11 which come out ;p#1aa but we want them
;p1#aa also some bible references are similar with an abbreviated book
reference followed by '.' immediately followed by the number.
I don't think this would be the case if it was a point as in 0.345 we
would tend to have a zero before the point or a space.
So how can I get liblouis to behave differently by putting the 1 before
the #
Thanks
Paul

Paulw.torchtrust signature

Paul Wood, Chief Technical Officer
*Torch Trust*
Torch House, Torch Way,
Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 9HL, UK
Direct Line: *+44(0)1858 438269*
Tel: *+44(0)1858 438260*, Fax: *+44(0)1858 438275*
Email: paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: www.torchtrust.org <http://www.torchtrust.org/>

Chief Executive: Dr Gordon Temple
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.