[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: dll with liblouis and liblouisxml

  • From: "Dr.Leo" <fhaxbox66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:57:51 +0100

Hi John,

why don't you (or someone else) put all these useful files on googlecode? I must admit that I am a bit confused to find some files on googlecode, others on abilitiessoft, yet others on sourceforge etc.

Leo

Am 12.11.2010 12:48, schrieb John J. Boyer:
Bert,

Great, and thanks for the link. Now those who want these files can just
go there and get them. They will probably want xml2brl.exe also.

John

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 12:33:00PM +0100, Bert Frees wrote:
I've updated the bin directory
(https://odt2braille.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/odt2braille/Odt2BrailleAddOn/liblouis/bin/).
There are now *4* dll files:

liblouis.dll
liblouisxml.dll
libxml2-2.dll
zlib1.dll

Bert

On 12/11/2010 10:38, Bert Frees wrote:
Hi.

Sure, please go ahead. Note that liblouis and liblouisxml are actually
INSIDE xml2brl.exe, and you need both the libxml2-2 and libz dll's.

This version is indeed more recent than the one on abilitiessoft.com,
but it doesn't include THE most recent version of liblouis/liblouisxml.

Bert

On 11/11/2010 21:32, John J. Boyer wrote:
Bert,

Would there be a problem if I distributed your dll that combines
liblouis and liblouisxml? It is more recent than anything we can get
using the MinGW-msys method. I'll also include the xml2brl.exe file. The
directory you have contains a bz2 library. Is this necessary?