[liblouis-liblouisxml] <div class="compbrl"> doesn't seem to work

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bjørndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:48:46 +0200

Hello

I have a HTML file consisting of some <h4> tags, followed by some
paragraphs. The second <h4> and the following several <p> is surrounded
by a <div class="compbrl"> </div>. In the html.sem, I put compbrl
div,class,compbrl. However, this seems to have no effect at all, even
though the compbrltable is set in the config file. Do I misunderstand
something, or is there a bug here?

Thanks and regards,
Lars