[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [brailleblaster] Needed, a Braille Font

  • From: "John Gardner" <john.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:28:12 -0700

ViewPlus has solved the mapping problem by having lots of fonts with
different mappings.  Unfortunately it is getting out of hand, because there
are just too many mappings to handle this way.  The nice thing about
BrailleBlaster is that all the mapping is handled by the translator to put
the right Unicode fonts on screen.  All that is needed is for those fonts to
be sized correctly.

John G