[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: back translate patch

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:36:45 +0000

I am using Jaws and now I have a pull request.  I didn't before because I
hadn't verified my email.  So it should show up now.  I am using the latest
jaws, and windows 8.1x, and what ever the web browser was before I started
having update problems its 11 something.  I am about to blow up this machine
because of kb2919355  which microsoft screwed up.  So I can't tell you exactly
what I am running but I am close to the latest of everything.

Ken