[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: always keyword does not work with letter keyword

  • From: "Dipendra Manocha" <dipendra.manocha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 13:33:00 +0530

Hello John

Two sample Hindi documents are attached.

Manasi short.docx is a short file with running Hindi text.

Two words.DOCX HAS JUST TWO Hindi words If the always statements work fine,
then the braille output for these two words have to be:

First word: 13-345-4-13456

Second word: 4-1234-1235-1456-134

I have been trying and proof reading braille conversion through Seka Braille
display configured with NVDA.

Thanks
Dipendra