[liblouis-liblouisxml] Whitespace

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bjørndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:18:41 +0100

Hello!

I'm a litle bit confused about how to handle whitespace characters
with LibLouis. While I use LibLouis in HTCom from Handy Tech (which is
an old version of LibLouis), new lines are treated as spaces.

John, you said that the first character defined, will be used for a
dot combination (0 in this case), so I suppose that if space comes
before new line, new line are treated as space, because both are set
to 0. If the new line are defined before space, then all spaces are
converted to new line. Am I right?

Could you please explain how this should work? Are some of the 9x
characters of interest here?

Thanks

Lars