[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Where is the code for formatting mtable

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 13:19:37 +0000

Thanks, the problem of using search in an editor, it only finds the exact match.

My guess based on other function names is that utd_doAlignColumns will be for UTD output formatting where as doAlignColumns is probably for other outputs.

More of a case why I say that might not be the place to provide a fix as it would need applying in multiple places.

Michael Whapples
On 21/03/2014 13:16, Brandon Roller wrote:
I think there are two methods. One is doAlignColumns and another is utd_doAlignColumns. I'm not sure of the difference.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx <mailto:mwhapples@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Doing a search in transcriber.c gives no results. However I do
    find doAlignColumns. My feeling though looking at that, it may not
    be the best place to fix LibLouisUTDML, it probably should be done
    whilst processing the XML and that function does not seem to be
    dealing with the XML.

    Michael Whapples
    On 20/03/2014 14:07, John J. Boyer wrote:

        In transcriber.c look at the function utd_alignColumns .
        Putting out an error message is certainly a good idea.

        John

        On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:46:38PM +0000, Michael Whapples wrote:

            Hello,
            I am puzzling over where the formatting of mtable code is
            in LibLouisUTDML.

            I want to adjust LibLouisUTDML so that in a mtable should
            the number of
            mtd differ then it will raise an error inline with the
            MathML 2.0 standard.

            Michael Whapples