[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Welcome to new Members

  • From: "Dipendra Manocha" <dipendra.manocha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:22:04 +0530

Hello John and all on the list.

This is Dipendra Manocha from India.

I work for DAISY Consortium as lead training and technical support and
developing countries coordinator. My interest is to be able to use Liblouis
for development of braille translation tables for languages of various
developing Countries. My interest is also to be able to contribute in
verification and corrections Braille language tables for Indian Languages.

I hope to be working more actively on this work in recent future.

Thanks for  welcoming me to the list.

Thanks
Dipendra Manocha