[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Web Demo is Up!

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bj�rndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:26:35 +0100

Hi John!

> You can now run liblouisxml on the Web and get braille translations. Go
> to www.abilitiessoft.com and pick the link "Try out the software."
> Feedback is welcome, as this is just a first draft. It does use the
> final test version of liblouisxml, so you could experiment with
> user-defined styles, etc.

Are you also using the svn version of liblouis? I found a char that was
not converted, however, using my local xml2brl converts it.

A suggestion for an addition could be that you provide the exact command
line / config files that is used during the translation.

Thank you for your great work!

If people want, they may convert a Word document into xml by visiting
<http://doc2xml.lamasti.net>. The xml file can then be converted into
Braille using the link mentioned above.

Lars
--
Handy Tech Norge AS <www.handytech.no>, v/Lars Bjørndal
Storetveitåsen 15, 5067 Bergen. Kontortelefon: 23 25 30 90,