[liblouis-liblouisxml] Updating Documentation for liblouis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 04:17:53 -0600

Christian,

I hope Leo and others send you patches. I have added a node on the new
lou_logEnd function. At present it is only a comment, but the
description of the function follows in the next paragraph. So you can
fix this along with other things.

John

-- John J. Boyer; President, Chief Software Developer Abilitiessoft,
Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com Madison, Wisconsin USA Developing
software for people with disabilities