[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Updated Cherokee table

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:26:46 +0200

Hello Greg,

I took your information and make a test from it. I just pushed it to the
`tables/cherokee_afrikaans_maori_hawaiian' branch. The test fails, but
the problem doesn't seem to be spaces before periods. Wherever " ;8 ;v
1" is the expected output, the table produces "8 ;v1" instead. Could you
please have a look and see if you can fix this? You can execute the test
by running `make chr-us-g1_harness.txt' in the tests/harness directory.

Thanks,
Bert