[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Unicode encoding of tables

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:29:38 +0100

Hi,

$ file en-us-g2.ctb
en-us-g2.ctb: ASCII English text
$

ascii is a subset of unicode, so no need to touch this file.

The issue is with those that are extended ascii, or some varient of latin

For a list of broken files and a list of changes, please run the attached
script in the tables directory.

I have already converted several tables, where I was sure of the original
encoding.

Mesar