[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Unicode

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 01:06:01 +0000

I tried to include it in the .uti of UEB and strongly got some errors in the
make checks it seems to break some translation tests which I found weird. It
seems to work in the grade 1 level with out breaking anything but I can have a
look.  If no one else does it.  We already have it in our tables for our device
because we needed it for stuff we are testing.

Ken