[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UTDML semantics attribute

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 07:42:53 -0600

That is correct. The attribute really has nothing to do with the problem. Also,
there is no problem if default formating, textDevice is used.

I think Michael is probably following the right path in attempting to locate
whatever is causing empty <brl> elements. It will take a lot of tracing through
the transcribe_math.c module.

John