[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UK grade 1 table

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:22:55 -0500

Jonathan,

I did not make up the UK Grade 1 table. It is also an early one and was
made with no consideration for back-translation. The early tables are
usually bad. Semicolon should be handled as it is in en-us-g1.ctb with
the line "postpun ; 23".

I guess at some point we'll have to sit down and produce proper tables.
Right now I'm busy with the UK maths code. I'm starting almost from
scratch and won't use any of the old tables.

John

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com/godtouches