[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEBC Text discription

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:12:28 -0500

Dinesh,

My suggestion is that the two tables be called "Unified English Braille
Grade 1 Table" and Unified English Braille Grade 2 Table" respectively.
UEBC is by no means universally accepted.

It may be of interest that the less-than symbol, < is accepted as the
equivalent of # for beginning comments in tables. So it is actually
possible to format a table as a Web page using the <pre> tag.

I hope you will be ready to send me your tables soon.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.