[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB url problems

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 23:54:55 -0700

Hi Ken,
I believe you don't need computer braille indicators in UEB (Leona,
can you clarify this?).
As for the "odd" hex symbols: the 0x03B range are Greek characters.
What might be happening is that the user types URL's in computer
braille, but then when LibLouis back-translates this, it'll find that
.a and .o are Greek symbols from UeB grade 1, hence will give you that
result.
I might have to look at exact rules on URL's - when I find it, I'll
try my best (with help and feedback from others) to come up with a
solution (at least from table design perspective).
Cheers,
Joseph