[liblouis-liblouisxml] UEB tables: the body of the message...

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:36:54 -0800

Hi folks,
I guess Gmail doesn't like users sending more than one attachment at a time...
So I sent a message containing zero body text and two attachments (and
that's real): en-ueb-g1.ctb, the "ideal" UEB grade 1 file, and
en-ueb-g2.ctb, the current UEB test table we're working on. The files
were last modified on November 19, 2012.
Thanks, and again my apologies for blank message body on the last email...
//JL