[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB grade 1: computer braille opcodescommented out

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 01:38:06 +0000

I have the rule book as well.  I will look through it tomorrow but I don't have
the display I use at work here and I do not like reading the rule book with an
18 cell.  My point is I didn't think there was a specific rule for a domain
name.  Is there?

Ken

From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx
To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 00:54:12 +0000
opcodescommented out

What do you mean a suitable solution.  The idea is with UEB there shouldn't
have to be a special solution for web addresses.  The important thing is to
remove that and have  characters like 256, and 34 not back translate so there
probably needs to be a literal sign added to their forward translation when in
mid word.  What am I missing?

Ken