[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB G2 translation of "reverse".

  • From: "Rasmussen, Lloyd" <lras@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 11:23:33 -0500

I checked with a local UEB expert, and she agrees that this is a bug.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of
Congress
Washington, DC 20542 202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Library of Congress, NLS.