[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Typeform weird bug

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 12:10:06 +0200

Hi all

On 07/21/2015 06:20 PM, Bert Frees wrote:

I think we made a mistake trying to update to the new YAML test framework
and merge Mike's work at the same time.

I can understand your sentiment given the random results that the YAML tests produced. But these problems turned out to be real bugs in liblouis (not the test suite) which have now been fixed thanks to the yaml based test suite.

Now that the tests are stable we should be able to use them to do the integration. The YAML tests are much closer to the metal than the Python JSON tests and hence provide a much better test coverage.

Die Android-App für SBS-Hoerbuecher ist da! Jetzt kostenlos im Google Play
Store herunterladen.
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.dedicon.sbsleser)
project pages go to http://liblouis.org