[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Thanks for the improvements in installs

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:52:31 -0700

Can I get a clear set of instructions for this as I am still having issues with
liblouisitdml

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney

On Sep 14, 2015, at 5:41 AM, Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just wanted to thank those who have worked on working the bugs out of the
install of liblouis and liblouisutdml, especially liblouisutdml. For the
first time, I actually have both installed on my Mac, and my powerpc mac mini
and Intel mac mini running debian. After so many struggles and long,
drawn-out searches for missing components, this is really gratifying and
delightful. Thanks much for all the hard work that has been put into this.

--
Cheryl

Move forward by looking back!
"Above all, fear the Lord
and worship Him faithfully
with all your heart;
consider the great things He has done for you."
(1 Samuel 12:24, HCSb)

project pages go to http://liblouis.org
project pages go to http://liblouis.org