[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Suggestion: -v version display in file2brl program

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:53:17 +0200

"John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> liblouisutdml has a function lbu_version that displays both versions.
> There is a bug either in file2brl or in this function. BrailleBlaster
> should also be calling this function. However, I'm not sure it is in
> the Java bindings.

file2brl uses the version_etc function from the gnulib version-etc
module. It provides a standard way to provide version information. If
you also want the liblouis version info you would have to extend this.
But can't you get version info using ldd, i.e. ldd `which file2brl`?

SBS Leser, die neue Hoerbuch-App fuer iPhone und iPad. Mehr Infos unter
http://online.sbs.ch