[liblouis-liblouisxml] Suggestion: -v version display in file2brl program

  • From: Bue Vester-Andersen <bue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 17:43:51 +0100

Hi,

Currently, the -v option only displays the version of LibLouisUTDML . I
would suggest that the -v option also should display the version of the
underlying LibLouis. In that way, you can be sure of what version you are
using, for instance, if you have more than one version of LibLouis on your
computer.

Likewise, I would suggest that the "About" dialog in BrailleBlaster also
should display the version of the underlying components. Sorry, if I am off
topic for this list.

Bert, once again, thank you. The Windows binaries of LibLouisUTDML seem to
be working fine.

Best regards
Bue Vester-Andersen