[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Static website for liblouis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 07:26:20 -0500

Keith Creasy  from APH is now maintaining the liblouis.org website. I
would like it to contain material for liblouisutdml in addition to
liblouis. The two belong together.

Keith is also maintaining thhe brailleblaster.org website. We also
registered liblouis.com and brailleblaster.com so nobody could grab
them.

Johhn