[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Spanish tables for grade 1 and grade 2

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 04:37:54 -0600

Chris,

I hope someone can answer your specifically Spanish questions.
edittable.ctb was intended for use with texts containing both Nemeth
Code and ordinary text. It fixed probrms at the boundaries between the
two. Now it is obsolete, since it has been replaced with
nemeth_edit.ctb. This table has no effect if a file contains no math.

John

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org