[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Spaces being erroneously stripped when typeforms specified

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 23:21:40 -0500

With a 4-digit emphasis string (4444) I typed "the    " Spaces were
preserved. I then changed the emphasis string to 0404 and typed "of    "
The number of input and output positions correspended to the length of
the input, including the spaces.

Testing for input and output lengths showed that they were also correct.

John