[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Spaces being erroneously stripped when typeforms specified

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:43:23 +1000

On 1/08/2012 11:31 AM, John J. Boyer wrote:
You could use the lou_allround tool. Set it for the en-us-comp8.ctb
table, forward translation only and show positions. I'm doing that now.
Spaces at the end of a string are handled ok. The next step will be to
try emphasis.
Right. As shown in my example, the bug only occurs if you use emphasis. My example was the string "ab " with bold on the second and third characters.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Director, NV Access Limited