[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Some questions and remarks

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:40:21 -0600

Christian,

You are doing well trying to debug that code. I'm looking at the
startStyle routine myself right now with gdb and trying to figure out
what has changed since 2.0.0. It may take me a day to find the bug, and
it may not be where it first seems to be.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer