[liblouis-liblouisxml] Signs are converted differently in different situations

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bjørndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:51:17 +0100

Hi, list!

In Norway we use two different translation of less than and greater
than, depending on the situation: When used together with an internet or
email address, we are using a one character symbol, and in all other
situations (math and litterary) we are using another symbol, which
includes two braille cells. Do you have any suggestions for how to
handle this with liblouis?

Thanks and regards,
Lars