[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: SV: Proposal for next liblouis release date

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 11:03:45 +0100

Hello Bue,

Would it be an option for you to do the hyphenation beforehand, using a
standard tool? Liblouis has a function `translatePrehyphenated'. You give
it the input text and input hyphenation points, and it gives you the
translated text and output hyphenation points back. See
https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/blob/master/liblouis/lou_translateString.c#L278.
We use this approach at SBS.

Kind regards,
Bert