[liblouis-liblouisxml] SV: Back translation - starting with Italian and French

  • From: Bue Vester-Andersen <bue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 16:07:00 +0200

Hi Daniel,

I don't know if you have been following the list lately, but there has recently
been quite a lot of discussion on the list, both about back-translation in
general, and about specific points. If this mailing list has an archive, I
suggest you start there. Otherwise, I could probably find something to forward
to you off list.

I am myself planning to start working on back-translation for other tables,
once I have finished the current expansion and restructuring of the Danish
Tables.

I will be happy to help you along the way, but you would probably do well to
also find somebody who is fluent in Braille in the languages for which you want
to do back-translation.

HTH Bue