[liblouis-liblouisxml] Roman Numerals in liblouis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:58:13 -0500

Thanks to some off-list correspondence, it has occurred to me that it
woulnot be difficult to handle Roman numerals in liblouis. Certainly it
will be easier than hyphenation! I need to know how Roman numrals are
handled in various braille codes. For example, in EBAE they are preceded
by a letter sign unless they are capitalized. How are they handled in
YOUR code?

My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org
http://www.jjb-software.com