[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Road map

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:29:59 -0500

My goal is to make the combination of liblouis and liblouisutdml a
complete transcription package for braille and tactile graphics. This
includes dividing a book into volumes and formatting them correctly. I
view liblouis, liblouisutdml and BrailleBlaster as a single project. As
I like to say liblouis and liblouisutdml are the Braille transcruotion
engine. BrailleBlaster is the rest of the car.

John