[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Regarding Danish braille table

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 09:18:06 +1000

Hi Daniel,

On 4/11/2009 9:13 AM, Daniel K. Gartmann wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. The challenge with posting these questions on
the NVDA mailing list is that these questions are referred to the
Liblouis mailing list
Questions about new liblouis tables or how to modify existing liblouis tables (i.e. the file format, syntax, etc.) should be directed here. Questions specific to NVDA (such as where it stores its tables) should be directed to the NVDA list. You already seem to know where NVDA stores the liblouis tables, but in case you don't, they're in the directory louis\tables in your NVDA source or binary tree.

I have seen the NVDA developers on this list, though. So, if they think
I can use your suggestion, I'll go ahead and do this.
You can. If you know what table to modify, modify it appropriately and post the changes here.

The only table NVDA currently uses for Danish is da-dk-g1.utb.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx