[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Regarding Danish braille table

  • From: "Daniel K. Gartmann" <gartmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:13:48 -0500

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the suggestion. The challenge with posting these questions on the NVDA mailing list is that these questions are referred to the Liblouis mailing list, and so the circle is made (smile).

I have seen the NVDA developers on this list, though. So, if they think I can use your suggestion, I'll go ahead and do this.

Best regards

Daniel