[liblouis-liblouisxml] Quick Help please

  • From: Paul Wood <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:30:46 +0000

Sorry to bombard you all, but under a lot of pressure with my colleague recovering from an operation and I don't have the time I would want to research this properly. The problem is that we are getting text that is centred and falls on the first line of a page. First it is being hyphenated and Second it's not exactly centered. the jobs it's occurring most on are A4 size i.e. 30 cells and with h1s

e.g. October ends up

         ,octob-            #e
              ]

Is there a quick fix or is it a bug in the code?
Thanks
Paul
--
Paulw.torchtrust signature

Paul Wood, Chief Technical Officer
*Torch Trust*
Torch House, Torch Way,
Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 9HL, UK
Direct Line: *+44(0)1858 438269*
Tel: *+44(0)1858 438260*, Fax: *+44(0)1858 438275*
Email: paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: www.torchtrust.org <http://www.torchtrust.org/>

Chief Executive: Dr Gordon Temple
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.