[liblouis-liblouisxml] Query

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:27:16 -0500

Hi,

Does this list have an associated web page where I can do some serious catch
up reading without getting into the nitty details of the daily messages
which, while interesting, require far more knowledge about the software than
I can glean without some kind of overview.

cdh

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends
email: cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx