[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Quality control of tables

  • From: "Michel Such" <michel.such@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:21:41 +0200

John,

What is the problem with fr-bfu-g2.ctb?

Michel Such
----- Original Message ----- From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 1:08 PM
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Quality control of tables

I've committed the tables from Michel. There cay have been a problem
with fr-bfu-g2.ctb .

A shell script to test all the tables is actually overdue, so I'm glad
Christian provided one. It's unlikely that there is a problem with
lou_checktable, since it just calls the compiler, which is used whenever
liblouis is.

I am a bit uncertain about applying patches.

John

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 11:59:04AM +0200, Michel Such wrote:
Hi Christian,

I hvae fixed the problem with table fr-2007.ctb.
Also, improved other french tables (fr-bfu-comp6.utb, fr-bfu-comp8.utb and
fr-bfu-g2.ctb).
So you can find them attached to this mail.

Michel Such
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian Egli" <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>