[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Quality control of tables

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 04:23:49 -0500

Christian,

The \x escape sequence accepts exactly 4 hexadecimal digits. This is
true
even if liblouis has been compiled for 32-bit Unicode. To use 5
hexidecimal digits you need the \y escape sequence. The \z escape
sequence requires 8 hexidecimal digits. These restrictions were made so
that the code would know where the hexadecimal number ended.

John

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com/godtouches