[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Project and subproject plan

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 04:27:02 -0500

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your comments. I thought sommeone might like to format the
plan in texinfo, but I submitted it in plain text for simplicity. There
may be some significant changes in subgoals in the near future. We can
certainly put it in the documentation when it is stable.

Speaking of documentation, the liblouisutdml documentation really needs
work, but I just can't seem to get the hang of emacs. It's like most
GUIs (not BrailleBlaster). In particular I would like to get rid of the
appendix containing sample files. You advised me against it years ago.

I'm looking forward to the prioritized list of liblouis tasks.