[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Problem with context opcode

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 23:31:03 -0500

Try putting an underscore _ in front of the first operand. for example:

context _$mpsS[]$u$mpsS @6

This causes liblouis to look back one position from where it is. That
would be on the lowercase letter. By backing up one position it finds
the punctuation, space, etc.

liblouis how has a more readable scripting language, which you might
try. the above example would be:

context script if back attr(mpsS)  mark attr(mpsS) then @6

This language will be extended to deal more effectively with emphasis
and capitalization following a word.

John