[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Preview of Next Releases

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:55:04 -0500

Lars,

This is a good feature. It will take some thought and some time to
implement. However, in the next release, if the document already has
links pointing to the various sections, you can specify "formatFor
browser" in your configuration file or "-CformatFor=browser" on the
command line of xml2brl and you will get a braille document that
includes these links. You can then read this document in a browser and
follow the links.

FYI, I am now debugging math codes. The next release will be out when
that debugging is finished. I can't promise that the table of contents
will be in it, but it will be in a future release.

John

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org