[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Portuguese translation

  • From: John Gardner <john.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:51:22 -0800

Hi Carlos, thanks for the clarification. I am happy now, and I hope that others on the list also understand better. We certainly appreciate your correcting those tables. Since I'm not a developer, I'll defer to John Boyer to explain next steps.

Much thanks!

John Gardner

On 11/24/2009 2:23 PM, carlos ferreira wrote:
Hello Jhon,

My excuses. I didn't probably do understands me.

My subject is: Liblouis has a table for the Portuguese braille with some
mistakes.

I corrected that table and I am to finish the table braille portuguese grade
2.
How should I proceed so that those tables are liblouis part?

Thank you,

Carlos Ferreira