[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Please don't misunderstand the importance of what John Boyer is saying

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 15:09:37 -0500

We've been over regex expressions many times. How would they handle the
attributes that liblouis assigns to characters? How would they handle
Unicode? How would they access the typeform parameter? Why hasn't anyone
provided examples of their use?

The current context-multipass language has been in use for years, and
nobody has objected to it until now.

John B