[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Playing a wav file from Java

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:26:53 -0700

That works now. Thank you very much. IS it possible to get the page end bell,
it need to be another different sound, working as well? It should go off at a
preset number of lines, like 3 before reaching the end of a page.

Also is it possible to make the peening screen slightly bigger? Where is that
set in the code?

I will be giving a public demo of this tommorow.

Thanks again.
Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA
Email: info@xxxxxxxxx

U.S. Address
21908 Almaden Av.
Cupertino, CA 95014
UNITED STATES
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Aug 12, 2015, at 6:56 AM, Michael Gray <mgray@xxxxxxx> wrote:

That issue should be fixed with the latest push.

MRG
mgray@xxxxxxx